As your company expands globally, so do your exposures. Companies with international operations and executives or staff who travel internationally may be targets for kidnappers and extortionists.
While no one can predict where or when a kidnapper or extortionist might strike, there are steps that you can take to protect your executives and families and prepare for a possible threat. A Kidnap & Ransom insurance should be an integral part of your risk management program.
The Kidnap & Ransom insurance will provide coverage for the following:
- Ransom and extortion payments as a result of a kidnapping or extortion threat.
- Loss of the ransom or extortion payment while being delivered.
- Expense coverage as a result of a ransom or extortion demand which includes fees and expenses of independent negotiators, and travel and accommodation expenses.
- Legal liability coverage protection in the event it is alleged the insured was negligent in a hostage retrieval.
- Political threat coverage for expenses when a person is wrongfully detained by anyone acting for a government or with the government’s approval.
We offer free, comparative quotes on Kidnap & Ransom insurance from multiple insurance carriers so you can get the best possible rate.
Want to see how much we can save you? Just request a quote to find out.